Love Disease.
about home follow
inside
Wednesday, August 6, 2014 | Wednesday, August 06, 2014 | 0 comments

Days and nights were gone.
They'd left me alone.
I thought this would not happen too soon.
I hope someone would sweep this sadness tune.

I've knew it will happen

I've seen the shadow of the upcoming bleeding

I've lost in the middle of the battle..
the battle that accidentally started.

I've been scarred all over again..
on behalf of the guilty and pain

I guessed I've made my life easy to be walked in and out.

Pardon me, savior..
you're still inside me
and I hope to be back in time
the time I lived my dreams to the fullest.

Though I've tried to ignore the thousands distracting feelings..
but I loose
and you win.




Dear tranquility, where are you going?
Please stay. I'm begging.