Love Disease.
about home follow
Tuesday, September 9, 2014 | Tuesday, September 09, 2014 | 0 comments

day 3.

eyes still on its best at impressing the bleeding heart. i lost the spirit all over again. pardon me, god. for ignoring the biggest thing in life all these while. dad, i'm sorry for disappointing you again. i still shed my soul for the distraction i created when i got my smile. and now, it smashes me to very tiny little bits. i can't move. i'm destroyed. the tears are shown to fed my bed when the memories are fucking playing with me. i want to shut my life down. there are too many words to describe my destruction. but they are just too bloody mainstream. the world is being a crap. life is a bitch. i let the people i put so much interest to shoot me down again. dad, this pathetic girl ain't moving on yet. and the moment....sabarlah sayang.. i can't help. i wanna make you proud for at least once. but i wanted to be home.

live like a dead.
live like a dead.